RE: More Delta Pictures

My memory leaks like a seive, but I thought the Plato machine was a
Cyber-176.  As crude as the graphics were, I still fondly remember it's
multi-player flight simulator/fighter game.  Especially when they locked out
the students from playing in order to keep the system from getting bogged
down, but it only made the game run faster with better opponents on-line
(staff, which somehow included me since they'd let me write some piddling
physics lessons).