Re: SWTPCs

I remember that I sent away for information on their computers from
BYTE magazine (back when it was worth buying and "PC" wasn't yet
synonymous with the IBM PC :-).  I think I eventually ditched the
catalogs and promotional literature, but I bet even *that* would be
collectable now!

PS: I have been invited to a panel discussion on censorship and
filtering technology and I had to provide a "speaker's bio", so mine
started by saying "Rich began his software engineering career at the
spritely age of 13 at the University of Delaware, through Project DELTA."
:-)
						-- Rich
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,