Dungeons & Magtapes

Three magtapes also found while scrounging around in my "dungeon":

> One labeled "DELTA Educational Computing System University of Delaware
Tape 77-030 L".  Still in plastic case inside cardboard sleeve.  On the
sleeve there's a label that reads "RSTS V06C-01  INC RNO, EDT, RMS"

> One labeled "SIGIA TAPE  RSTS/E   DISTRIBUTION TAPE   ID=SIGIA
31-Aug-79  (c) 1978, 1979 by Educational Testing Service"

> One labeled "#135 AICEP Backup  DOS Format"  (looks like my hand
writing). AICEP was the A. I. duPont Continuing Education Program, which
my mom was the director of around that time.

The last two still have the protective collars around the tapes
themselves.  Does anyone have a means of reading these?

					bcnu
					-TWE

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]