Re: terminal driver hacks

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Rich Thomson wrote:

> Does anyone have a canonical list of terminal driver hacks that
> originated at DELTA?

Dave and I did "Scope Rubouts".  I designed the algorithm, Dave with his
assembly whiz, which he is still doing now, made the modifications.

^R was "Re-type the current line"

^V escapes me.  It may have been the precurssor to DEC's ^R.  "V" was
verify in TECO.

Ron

 The "history" mentions ^V, but we can't seem