RE: Claim to faim

I kept figuring out how to crash the systems.  Of course, I wouldn't tell
any normal user.  They "the admisistration" figured out what HS account
did it and changed the password.  They would not let us back on till
someone fessed up.  And of course at that point, I could not do it again.

One of my favorites is when Eric Nystom re-wrote the terminal hander, he
asked me to see if I could crash it.  I thought about it for a while.  I
walked over to logged out terminal and typed.

<tab>
<backspace>
<rubout>

at column 1.

CRASH!!!!

I could crash the early systems in a heartbeat.  Probably up to version 4.

Ron